Saturday, August 18, 2007

hola, chicas

Methinks we need a bit more information written about our business endeavor, ladies. Is this even a buisiness that we are planning here? what we have on this blog is a little online community of three; the "society of the three muses" A business takes a lot of marketing and financing and paperwork etc. It is worth talking and dreaming about, but let's save the more technical details to our monthly meetings. We can use the blog to plan our meetings and post events, etc. Let's face it: this business will likely remain only a figment of our imaginations (not that I'm saying it isn't possible) but it is the very thing I need to begin setting goals for the future. And, since I am the only one here who has graduated from college, I know I will be the one trying to think more practically. I need you girls to help keep these refreshingly ridiculous ideas coming.

No comments: