Wednesday, October 3, 2007

*add witty saying here*

So, about a month has gone by. Our last meeting was on September 16th, in the evening glow of Lizzy's dorm room. Heather wants to have our next meeting (which should be sometime next week) at McClaines. Personally, I am not a fan of the service, the lady who runs the place(from what I have heard) or the direction that their clientele tends. I didn't feel very welcome there, even though their couches are awesomely shaped, and the back of the place reminds me of the cabin, or something of the like. I would rather meet in a setting of our own devising and forming (like last month).

So, look at the 'to do' list that I posted so long ago, and see if you can accomplish any of it. I hope something has been done. Also, Heath, be a dear and show us the wonders of that new book that you have been looking at. That and the '10 steps' thing could easily be the main content of this next meeting. What say you, ladies?


Much Love, Flowers

2 comments:

Heather McMillen said...

I still say we should go to McClain's : P

Flowers said...

alright, so we shall, and Lizzy hasn't gone their yet. So, what day? Eh?