Monday, September 10, 2007

Saturday-Meeting-Auditions-Should-Die

My children, we have a meeting planned for saturday, no? What time? Where? Eep! I need details for my poor spirit to be at peace, and also so that I can jot it down in my planner.
Anyway...I survived auditions fairly well. ^_^ I sang out, but it was easy to tell that I was nervous : P The dance was tons of fun, as well as the lines. Especially that 'freakin' jibberish sploich line. Hehe. So, I am alive, didn't have to fake my own death, and await the call back list on Thursday. (augh, so far away.... ah well says I, and I stick my tongue out with a 'thpplb')

-Flowers/Sarah/Gracie/Story/Knezna....

5 comments:

Lisa Hogan said...

I don't have a specific prefered time. I only ask that if we have to meet in the morning, that it be late morning.
I also don't know where.
You could both come here! We rearanged today, and if it's possible, it might be even be better now. it feels more open to me.
Anywho, we could do tea here, if you two wouldn't mind bringing the tea stuff. Jill will be one for the weekend. Plus, I feel like parts of my room reflect my vision for our place.

let me know

Lisa Hogan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Hogan said...

Oh, and second thing,
Good for you, Sarah! glad you sung out =)
let me know on thursday what the results are.

Love you!

Flowers said...

Ah, if I get call backs, then Saturday morning is out of the picture. We could have an inspirational tea time under the stars ^_^ that would be lovely as well. Idunno, have a Starbucks run, and then loiter mischeviously somewhere on Biola's campus... or just hang out at some coffee house or McClanes(spl?).

Love, Toast (me, duh)

Lisa Hogan said...

When I said "here" I meantin my room. I actually want to invite people to visit my room this year because it's so homey and comfy.

If you get call back you could just come here after you're done and Heather can join us.

Do you have work on saturday, Heath?