Thursday, April 17, 2008

I should be doing research on Maurice Ravel.

Idea for another activity we can do together, say on friday nights after group again.

We should have sharing nights where we teach each other things.

I could teach everyone how to belly dance, for instance. ;) (...well.. I really could. ~shrug~ the basics anyways) Or another form of dance.

We could have a salsa night and teach each other what we've picked up from our individual experiences. Or swing, etc.

Heather, you could teach basic art lessons or something.

We could bring friends who are really good at something and willing to join us and teach us something new. I bet my friend Corrie would teach basic ballet lessons! she's offered to teach a lesson on wednesday nights in the music building to some of us for free, just cause she loves it and misses it.

Sarah, when we have a sharing night, you should read one of your short stories.
You could also go over what you're currently working on and risk asking our advice on things if you think it would be beneficial.

okay.
I feel inspired that what we want could come about in a very simple, natural way.
yay!

-Undine

2 comments:

Flowers said...

I guess I could read some of my story, but I would like to revise it maybe next week after taking a little bit of a break from it. If I work on it for too long, I become obsessive, and it becomes jumbled. ^_^

Bluebird said...

Hey, I'm back in the blogging world (was I ever really in it? hmmm...I wonder) and I'm prepared to fulfill my duties as Shadow Muse. :o)