Thursday, April 17, 2008

muses meeting

I wish it wasn't so hard to find times to meet all together. maybe we could try a saturday morning at the cafe in downtown fullerton. That would be cool if we could have a set date once a month to meet there. That way other people would know where and when to find us if they want to join. Conversation just isn't the same over the internet.

I think we need to have more friday night poetry events too.

It would also be cool to have a weekly blog post to keep people interested if they want to keep in touch with our muses group or become a part of it.

-Heather

2 comments:

Lisa Hogan said...

Yes. Let's regularly meet on Saturday mornings... at which cafe? every 4th saturday of the month. That would make our next meeting the 26th.

What time and what cafe?

And yes,the poetry reading at our house was great. I was thinking... hey, this could start a little more simply that we've realized, I think.

We should have do other things together as well, share in other ways. When I'm not sick I'll sing for friday night people some time.

As far as blog posts... I'm not sure exactly what that would look like.. what we'd write about. hm? And it seems like the thing that would be hardest for me to commit to in all honesty.. but at the same time, it sounds like a good idea.

Hey, I have to go to a major concert still for concert music. I really need to go to a major orchestra performance. Do you two want to go with me? We could get student rush tickets to the Disney Concert Hall.

Lisa Hogan said...

further note on Saturday mornings.

Could we meet on the 26th this month but choose a different saturday next month? I'm singing in graduation on May 24th. Plus, it might be better to choose an early saturday in the month than the forth in general, because somehow the end of the month seems easier to forget about.